Corporate/ Foundation Supporters
The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is grateful to its corporate and foundation supporters for their generosity. Through their contributions,* NORD is able to continue its important work. We extend our deepest thanks to all our benefactors.
Sponsors have contributed $25,000 and above
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Allergan, Inc.
- Allos Therapeutics Inc.
- Aton Pharma, Inc.
- Bausch and Lomb
- Bayer HealthCare LLC
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- CSL Behring
- Drug Information Association (DIA)
- Elan (Azur)
- Enobia Pharma Inc
- Genzyme Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline RareDiseases
- Healthwise, Incorporated
- Lundbeck, Inc.
- Marathon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Medtronic Foundation
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Novartis Oncology
- NPS Pharmaceuticals
- Orphan Europe
- Pfizer, Inc.
- PMP Research Foundation
- PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies
- Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Talecris Biotherapeutics
- Tarlov Cyst Disease Foundation
- The Agnes Varis Charitable Trust
- ViroPharma Inc.
Benefactors have contributed between $10,000 and $25,000
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals, US, Inc.
- Amicus Therapeutics
- Baxter BioScience
- Cephalon Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- InterMune, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mark Krueger & Associates, Inc.
- Medunik Canada.
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- Purdue Pharma LP
- QLT, Inc.
- Rare Disease Therapeutics, Inc.
- United Therapeutics Corporation
- Ziopharm Oncology, Inc.
Supporters have contributed between $5,000 and $10,000
- Accredo Health, Inc.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals
- Catt Family Foundation
- Compass Healthcare Marketers
- Hyperion Therapeutics
- Incyte Corporation
- Medicis Global Services Corporation
- Milennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
- Orphan Therapeutics LLC
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Simpson Healthcare, Inc.
- Siren Interactive
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB
- Synageva BioPharma
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- William & Georgia Akers Private Foundation
Patrons have contributed between $2,500 and $5,000
- Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, Inc
- Adolph & Ruth Schnurmacher Foundation, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
- Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy
- GlycoMimetics, Inc.
- Kate Obstgarten Family Foundation
- Lapidus Data
- Medco Health Solutions
- Rubin Family Foundation
- Salix Pharmaceuticals
- Schechter Foundation
- Schifter Family Foundation
- Seaside Therapeutics
- Trimethylaminuria Foundation
Contributions were received during the period of
January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.