All NORD and Member Organization Events
Organizational members who would like to post an event on this page may submit it here.
- Scleroderma Research Foundation Webinar, "Emerging Therapies in Pulmonary Fibrosis: Their Relevance for Scleroderma Patients" Nov 13, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM — Webinar,
- The Scleroderma Research Foundation will host a webinar Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am (PST).
- Midwest XLH Day from Nov 14, 2014 04:00 PM to Nov 15, 2014 04:30 PM — Indianapolis, Indiana,
- Join the XLH Network for the first Midwest XLH Day on November 14-15, 2014 in Indianapolis, IN.
- 7th International Conference on Children's Bone Health from Jun 27, 2015 01:00 PM to Jun 30, 2015 01:00 PM — Salzburg, Austria,
- The 7th International Conference on Children's Bone Health will be held in Salzburg, Austria from June 27-30, 2015.
- 2nd International Rare Diseases Research Consortium from Nov 07, 2014 09:00 AM to Nov 09, 2014 06:00 PM — Sheraton Hotel, Futian, Shenzhen, China,
- The 2nd International Rare Diseases Research Consortium will be held in Shenzhen, China from November 7-9.
- IDF Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency from Sep 01, 2014 12:00 AM to Dec 31, 2014 12:00 AM — Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, and Philadelphia,
- IDF will host a Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency in various locations across the country.
- Joyce Niblack Memorial Conference on Myeloproliferative Neoplasms from Feb 19, 2015 01:00 AM to Feb 22, 2015 01:00 AM — Scottsdale, AZ,
- The MPN Education Foundation and the Mayo Clinic are hosting this patient-doctor conference in Scottsdale, AZ Feb 21-22, 2015.
- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (aHUS) Regional Meeting 2014: San Antonio from Nov 07, 2014 01:00 AM to Nov 08, 2014 01:00 AM — San Antonio,
- NORD will host a regional patient meeting for patients and families affected by atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS)on November 7-8, 2014 in San Antonio, TX.
- PNH Regional Meeting 2014: San Diego from Nov 14, 2014 01:00 AM to Nov 15, 2014 01:00 AM — TBA,
- NORD will host a regional patient meeting for patients and families affected by paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) in San Diego, CA on Nov. 14-15.