All NORD and Member Organization Events
Organizational members who would like to post an event on this page may submit it here.
- TTP Dinner Symposium Jun 23, 2015 from 06:30 PM to 09:00 PM — InterContinental Toronto Centre, 225 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, CA,
- The TTP Dinner Symposium will provide a unique opportunity for TTP physicians, nurses and researchers to share best treatment practices and to learn about TTP research.
- APBDRF Scientific Meeting Apr 15, 2015 04:55 PM
- Dr. Edwin Kolodny will be moderating this meeting. Ten researchers from Europe, England, Israel, Canada, and the United States will present their work on Adult Polyglucosan Body Disease.
- IORD Hosts Conference in Hyderabad Mar 21, 2015 04:00 AM
- March 2015 - NORD member the Indian Organization for Rare Diseases (IORD) hosted a conference with the former President of India as keynote speaker.
- Regional Membership Meeting (Orlando, FL) Apr 30, 2015 from 11:00 PM to 08:00 PM — Lake Buena Vista, Florida,
- NORD Southeast Regional Membership Meeting will take place on April 30 - May 1, 2015.
- Regional Membership Meeting (Chicago, IL) Apr 16, 2015 from 11:00 PM to 01:00 PM — Chicago, Illinois,
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders invites member organizations and patient organizations to participate in the Midwest Regional Membership Meeting, being held on April 16 - April 17, 2015, in Chicago, Illinois.
- 4th International RASopathies Symposium from Jul 17, 2015 04:00 AM to Jul 19, 2015 04:00 AM — Seattle, Washington,
- This symposium will take place July 17-19, 2015 in Seattle Washington.
- The 2015 International Vasculitis Symposium from Jun 19, 2015 04:00 AM to Jun 21, 2015 04:00 AM — Jacksonville, Florida,
- The 2015 International Vasculitis Symposium will be held June 19-21, 2015 in Jacksonville Florida.
- 7th International Conference on Children's Bone Health from Jun 27, 2015 05:00 PM to Jun 30, 2015 05:00 PM — Salzburg, Austria,
- The 7th International Conference on Children's Bone Health will be held in Salzburg, Austria from June 27-30, 2015.
- Joyce Niblack Memorial Conference on Myeloproliferative Neoplasms from Feb 19, 2015 06:00 AM to Feb 22, 2015 06:00 AM — Scottsdale, AZ,
- The MPN Education Foundation and the Mayo Clinic are hosting this patient-doctor conference in Scottsdale, AZ Feb 21-22, 2015.