PNH Regional Meetings
NORD hosts regional PNH meetings at locations across the U.S. for patients and families affected by paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), a rare acquired stem cell disorder. These events are an opportunity for individuals to meet other patients and speak with a medical professional. The meetings provide an opportunity to meet in small groups and gain the encouragement and hope that comes from meeting face-to-face with others affected by the same disease.
NORD will be hosting a series of 10 patient meetings in 2014 for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria. The PNH meetings are for patients and their families.
The 2014 meeting dates and locations are:
- Providence: April 11-12 View the brochure.
- Raleigh: May 9-10 View the brochure.
- Seattle May 16-17 View the brochure.
- Denver: June 20-21
- Chicago: September 12-13
- Westchester: October 24-25
- San Diego: November 14-15
AA&MDS International Foundation is also hosting the following patient conferences:
- Los Angeles, CA: April 5, 2014
- Philadelphia, PA: May 17, 2014
- Detroit, MI: July 26, 2014
- Louisville, KY: September 20, 2014
- New Orleans, LA: October 11, 2014
- Miami, FL: November 18, 2014
Learn more about these meetings here.
If you do not have Power Point on your computer, you can download a free viewer here.