NORD hosts regional PNH meetings at locations across the U.S. for patients and families affected by paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH), a rare acquired stem cell disorder. These events are an opportunity for individuals to meet other patients and speak with a medical professional. The meetings provide an opportunity to meet in small groups and gain the encouragement and hope that comes from meeting face-to-face with others affected by the same disease.
NORD will be hosting a series of 10 patient meetings in 2014 for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria. The PNH meetings are for patients and their families.
The 2014 meeting dates and locations are:
- *July 19, 2014: New York City
- *September 6, 2014: Baltimore
- September 12-13: Chicago- View the brochure
- October 24-25: Westchester, NY View the brochure
- *November 1, 2014: Chicago
- November 14-15: San Diego
*These meetings are one-day lunch meetings. More information about the structure of these meetings will be coming soon.
The dates are subject to change. For more information please contact Susan Olivo at email@example.com.
AA&MDS International Foundation is also hosting the following patient conferences:
- Detroit, MI: July 26, 2014
- Louisville, KY: September 20, 2014
- New Orleans, LA: October 11, 2014
- Miami, FL: November 8, 2014
Learn more about these meetings here.
If you do not have Power Point on your computer, you can download a free viewer here.